I work with women who want to look and feel great.
To live their best, most fabulous life.
So they can be, do and achieve what they want, on their terms.
I’m a firm believer in using raw food as a means to nourish you: mind, body and soul. Food that will support you, give you energy, vibrancy, clarity and focus. I also believe we need exquisite self-care to nurture you: mind, body and soul. Rituals that free the mind games, give you freedom, love, support and inspiration.
All wrapped up with a beautiful dose of passion.
Which in turn gives you the confidence to say yes to what you really desire; in a body you love with an attitude you adore.
Whether your relationship to food needs an overhaul; your live has spun out of your control leaving you in a state of frustration or you’re facing the challenge of putting your needs first, then coaching will ensure you learn all you need to know to get your passion, health and happiness rocking.
Using my knowledge as a fully trained and certified raw food coach and an expert in well-being, we will, together, implement the changes necessary to improve your emotional health, your body, your food and your life.
We will look into various aspects of your life – from food to relationships; surroundings to your wardrobe; your physical activity to your spirituality; passion to playfulness, creativity to your work.
As all areas are linked and contribute to your overall sense of well-being and joy of life.
My job is to help you find clarity and focus on the exact steps to take to live a life you love.
Please note: I promote a diet high in raw vegan food, however, I am not a raw food vegan. I prefer the term “flexitarian” in my approach to eating, which means the majority of my food is raw but I still enjoy cooked food, meat, cheese, fish, eggs etc. I encourage you, to create a diet that reflects your unique circumstances.
As a client on my well-being coaching program you will:
- Identify patterns and behaviours that currently keep you stuck
- Improve your ability to celebrate ALL of you
- Clarify and create an inspiring vision for what you really want
- Work on putting boundaries in place to protect and increase your energy levels
- Discover what turns you on; excites you and you adore
- Balance life with your own set of self-care rituals
- Gain an understanding of your emotional relationship to food
- Establish your trigger food points and eliminate them, find alternatives and/or accept them
- Create a personalised menu plan that reflects your unique tastes
- Learn new foods; recipes; equipment and how to put it all together
- Achieve a healthy supportive environment
- Ensure your personality is reflected out to the world through your style, surroundings and relationships
- Experience more fun, passion, well-being and happiness
“My philosophy on life is all around eating well, having fun, taking life as an adventure, yet stopping and appreciating all around. And a pair of killer heels doesn’t go amiss!”
Your one-on-one coaching with me involves:
- Personalised coaching which is fun and motivational; inspiring you to achieve your desires/goals – we work over a 3 month period.
- Email support throughout our time together
- An in-depth assessment to evaluate every area of your life and a bespoke plan designed to achieve your success.
- One emergency call for whenever you need a pep up.
- Recipes, menu plans, homework and activities, as needed.
I work, internationally, over the phone and/or skype.
I’m also available for in person visits if you live or are passing North Yorkshire, UK.
Please contact me if you are interested, places are limited.